family

family

Thursday, December 20, 2012

whobody slid off santa's lap?

Every year, the town of Garnavillo is lucky enough to have Santa visit! Here are a few pictures of the little boys before we went to the Christmas Open House.....
 
first Cruz.  Yes...he is SO smoochable.
 
 
 
...and here is his Christmas shirt...it reads..."who needs mistletoe when you're this cute"
Perfect for my little man.
 
 
Here is Nash too...and his new smile that I get whenever I try to take his picture....well....honestly, I either get this face:
 or...his new personal favorite...this one:
 
 
Those faces made for very nice Disney World pictures.... (not so much.)
 
 
Once we got to the community center, the kids did a craft. I think the intention was for them to make it for their parents or grandparents....
 
But, instead, Nash made his for Santa!
 
 
 
 
THEN it was finally time to see Santa... Nash couldnt' wait so he went first!
 
 
 Then Lola
 
 
Then Keaton
 
 
 
and finally, the not so happy Cruz....he was a little bit unsure of the big man with a white beard...
 
 
I wanted a picture with all of the kids with Santa...and got this one...pretty cute, right? 
A second after this picture...my good friend Nikole snapped this one:
If you look closely, you will see Cruz's head below mine....That was me catching Cruz as he slipped off of Santa's lap. (yikes).  He just wiggled right off of Santa's lap! He officially does not care for Santa....
 
I will say that Santa felt very bad...and did call to check on Cruz the next day. :) Fun times in the Reimer family...and a Santa memory that will be hard to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment