family

family

Thursday, December 20, 2012

whobody made their Christmas lists?

This year when we sat down to make our Christmas lists...I first made the older 2 kids make a list of things that they are thankful for....
 
First, Lola's
 
 interpretation:
my family
my brothers
Christmas
animals
food
water
my friends
 
 
and Keaton's:
 
 
and now...for our letters to Santa....
 
first Nash's letter:
 
 (of course he had to add more to the back...cause asking for 3 things for
Christmas wasn't enough for anybody!)  By the way...Nash pretty much just copied whatever Keaton did for his list because he wants to be just like Keaton!
 
 
Now Lola's letter....
 
 Lola's Christmas list...in case you can't interpret:  on the front.... little toy puppy, camera, pony little legos girls....and on the back....dreamlites, remote control car, toy horse you can ride, toy cat, pretend Christmas tree, Zuzu pets, Trios, art stuff & glue.
 
 
and finally, Keaton's:
 Yes...the thing he wants most is a chicken hut....a little barn for the chickens that we are getting this spring....I don't think he is going to get that one!
 
 
The kids always enjoy making their letters....and hopefully they are happy with their loot on Christmas morning.  This time of year I have such a hard time.....it is so difficult to ride that fine line between making the kids happy and helping them enjoy the magic of Christmas....yet keeping them from being spoiled brats. :) Every year Santa brings fewer and fewer gifts...because every year after we open gifts Jason and I look at each other and say this is too much.  Hopefully this year we have found a good balance. (I'm guessing, however, that this will be another year when we feel like it is too much....)  They are only little once.... I guess we will keep enjoying it while we can! Merry Christmas.
 
Thank goodness for this snowday...hopefully I can get even more of these shelled out so I can get to my DISNEY pictures!!! Next up...visiting Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment