family

family

Sunday, May 1, 2011

whobody believes in Christmas Magic?

I do. 

We have a little announcement.

Christmas magic is alive and well in our house!

If you don't know what I am talking about, look here. (12.19.10)

Oh, and this clue might help you out too...


Alright, this is your LAST clue.....



Nash in his 'new' shirt!

He is going to be a big brother.... We are expecting baby #4!
(I thought I better just spell it out for you, just so there were no misunderstandings.)

We are super excited....the baby is due the beginning of December.
That seems like a long ways away.

Phew. I am glad that is out there.  To quote Jason, "it isn't official until you put it on facebook"...and although this isn't technically on facebook, I figure any 'friends' who would really care...and don't already know, would read this anyway!

I guess that is it for today.... I haven't had much energy (or good mood) to blog with the last few weeks...hopefully I can keep thinking of things, or people to write about soon!






4 comments:

  1. i had heard this news a week or so ago :) CONGRATULATIONS TO THE REIMER FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! wonderful! You are such a great mom Les!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am soooo excited to hear this!!!!

    ReplyDelete