family

family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

whobody helped themself?

So...just now...I am sitting at the table catching up on bookwork....and Nash is playing nicely in his room (eating the bowl of pretzels I bribed him with)....

Suddenly, he runs from his room to the laundry room (with his empty sippy cup in hand)...opens the door to the garage...and goes out there.  I could tell he was on a mission...so I went to check it out. 

As I got to the laundry room, he bursts back in the door with this...


We keep our extra gallons of milk in the garage fridge...I guess he decided he needed a refill to go with his pretzels...so he grabbed an extra gallon of milk for me.  Notice, he also grabbed himself a Bud Lite too....I guess Jason isn't the only one who likes the combination of beer and pretzels. 

I did fill his sippy cup with milk,
but declined his request for the "pop" that he brought in for himself.

From the looks of things, I may just throw that "pop" in the fridge for later...I might need it.

(You just can't make this stuff up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment