family

family

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

whobody has a junk drawer?

Taking a short break from the Disney pictures.
 (I haven't gone through the next day of pictures yet.)

BUT...what I have done is taken a quick picture of our 
'toy junk' drawer.  

This is where I put the random little toys that I find laying around the house.....
this (obviously) includes nerfs, playing cards, silly bands, and other 'little' toys.  

Isn't this RIDICULOUS?


Seriously....it is this kind of thing that overwhelms me sometimes.
 (okay, most of the time.) 


NOW...this drawer isn't normally so full...but I am in the process of moving all of our 'office stuff' into our new office...and I have found lots and lots of game pieces etc. in the process.  CRAZY.  This will have to be a Saturday sorting project with the kids. :) 

This isn't even the HOME for all of the little treasures in our house. 
I keep telling myself the following words:
Someday, I will miss these things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see someone else has this too, I thought there was something wrong with me!

    ReplyDelete