family

family

Thursday, January 10, 2013

whobody played like a dinosaur? {dw seven}

So...this is Keaton & Lola's favorite part of the whole trip....AND the thing that they said was their favorite part the last time we went. 

The Dinosaur playground.
ROAR.

This is still from our day in Animal Kingdom....

So there is this playground with a dinosaur theme...
with lots of slides that the kids just love playing on. 
 (I think it is just because it was the only time that they were allowed to
 'run free' during the whole trip...)
Keaton and Lola LOVED it....Nash just liked it. 
(Every minute or so, there was a huge dinosaur 
ROAR 
that echoed through the tunnels and slides....)  
As I mentioned before...he turned a little more timid than normal on this trip.  
So he stayed mostly out of the slides, and hung out on the ground.


He still had lots of fun!



This is when I told the kids it was time to head out....."ONE MORE PLEASE?????" 


"Sure, but only if you let me take one good picture of you too."
They were too busy running the rest of the time.

So, Nash climbed on another 'dinosaur'.


Okay...I just have to mention this because it is driving me crazy!
LOOKS like I am going to have to talk to Keaton and Lola about having their 
GUM hang out of their mouth
 in every picture! This is getting ridiculous!!!

As usual, we headed back to our room for a few hours that afternoon. 

Keaton entertained Cruz
Lola colored
Nash napped (thank goodness)
Cruz played with every toy possible
Grandma managed the kids
and Grandpa graciously held the couch down every afternoon 
(tough job, but someone has to do it....).

 I was very thankful that we had a room that had ROOM so we could spread out a little...
and Cruz was able to roam around and play.  
He got plenty of stroller time during our trip.....

And...pretty much every afternoon....Lola would draw. 
She LOVES to color and write....
this is her 'homework' for the trip...she had to keep a journal 
(which I will most definitely share with you at some point 
because it is STINKIN' cute!)
 After supper that night (no clue where?), we headed to Hollywood Studios to see their big Christmas light set up.  (It is pretty amazing!) 

Heading to Hollywood Studios on the same day we went to Animal Kingdom DID make for a bit of a stressful day....those are the 2 parks that we had to travel to via 'the buses'.  Which meant....emptying the HUGE double stroller.  Holding all of the stuff and Cruz.  Then me taking the kids onto the bus and Jason taking the stroller (which...even folded was huge).  The buses were such a pain....but we were glad we got to go to these parks *but also, very thankful that we could ride the monorail and walk to the other 2.  

SO...at Hollywood Studios....while walking to the lights....we saw Nash's 
TWO FAVORITE Disney characters.  
This was the only time we actually got into line to get pictures with a character....so we waited (not too long)....and we got to the front....and
....drum roll please....Nash was too scared to get in the picture....so he stood with me while I snapped a picture of Keaton and Lola. 
Oh well...he thought it was cool to be that close either way!

We then go to the street with the lights....It was crazy busy there....but the lights were awesome, and every 10 minutes (or something like that) they blinked on and off along with music. The kids thought this was pretty cool too!
 Again....the gum hanging out of the mouth.....
We had a great day at Animal Kingdom.  
Doing these posts is sure taking me awhile....but you just have to be in the "mood".... 
so I will keep doing it when I feel like it (and have time).... and when I print this blog into a photo book....I will have to group them as if I did them all at once! 

I hope you are still enjoying the Disney posts. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE to look back at my past blog posts... 
  it has been a great way of 
remembering the little things. 



I also really enjoy all of the positive comments left and given to me about this blog. I am happy to share about our life....and am happy that you are all enjoying it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment