family

family

Monday, June 13, 2011

whobody lost their FIRST tooth?

That is right! Keaton is now a "man" (or so Lola says)....he lost his first tooth.  He is very excited about it!  It happened on Monday night (1 week ago)....he had been talking about how it was loose for quite some time, so I strategically made corn on the cob...and it happened on his first bite! He didn't know what happened at first, he just wondered why there was blood on his corn on the cob... :) *sorry if that grosses you out.... but then Jason helped him find his tooth (on the table, thank goodness) and then it was all fun and games from there! Any time I bring it up to anyone in front of Keaton, he kind of puffs his chest out and gets a VERY proud look on his face. My little guy is growing up!!!


<from new tooth....>
(I should point out that this is Keaton when he was 1)


 <to no tooth.....>
It really happens pretty fast! I guess this is just another one of those times that
I realize how fast the kiddos are growing up.



On another note....I am feeling "normal" again! Yay! I haven't really felt sick for almost a week now...which is very refreshing. I am still a little tired (as can be expected), but I feel like I can function as a normal citizen of society...oh yeah, and function as a Mom again! That being said, I need to get off of the computer and get out to the garden. I need to hunt for my vegetables and then pull the weeds around them so that I can find them more easily next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment