family

family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

whobody should NOT have checked facebook?

So after visiting grandpa the other night, I decided to stop at the Burger Barn to get some ice cream for the kids. They have been really great about spending so much time going to the nursing home and they really show a lot of love towards grandpa while we are there visiting...so I told them I was going to reward them with some ice cream!

We brought it home, I split it up between the three of them, I made them take their shirts off (Zanzibar chocolate is hard to get out of clothes), I sat them all down at the table and they started to enjoy their treat.  I decided I should run over to the computer quick and check facebook and my email.... this is what I came back to:
I will say it WAS worse than it looks in the picture...he got his chair and the floor too! Thank goodness it was bath time! :) Next time, I think I will stay at the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment