family

family

Monday, April 4, 2011

whobody wants a ride?

Lately, Nash has been attempting to hitch a ride
on or in 
anything and everything
that has wheels


(and some things that don't)



the semi



the little people mini van
(he TRULY is trying to step into it here,
usually he steps into it and kind of uses it as a rollerskate)



the animal train
(he had just fallen in this pic)



the trash can :)
(no wheels, just fun)



and the semi again
(this is by far his favorite, probably because it actually works)


He also sits on top of any tractor we have in the house (which there are quite a few) and also tries to "ride" the stuffed animals. I have not been able to capture all of these on film, but trust me, they are just as cute.

disclaimer: my house is not as messy as these pictures may make it seem :)

4 comments:

  1. i like how he has a drink in the first one. He might get thirsty on his ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your disclaimer! I always have to check the background of the pictures I post on my blog to make sure they don't make me look like a total slob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are hysterical! I LOVE it! Btw, the house is always a mess in my pictures because I am busy taking pictures and not picking up. It's a trade-off. =) Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete