family

family

Thursday, March 24, 2011

whobody has been working hard?

This first 'scan' is something that Keaton worked on last night...he wrote out the words to "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean".... and "Row Row Row Your Boat".  I thought that this was adorable. This was the first time that Keaton confidently sat down and wrote words down by sounding them out. Normally he keeps asking what the correct spelling is because he doesn't want to be wrong...and then we usually have a fight about me wanting him to sound it out and him wanting me to tell him the right way! :) He worked very hard on this.


The next scan is a drawing that Lola did of a pig. No explanation needed (but I guess that she and I should probably have a talk....) 

 Lola also drew this picture of a rocket ship and wrote her own caption "this is a rocket ship".
The kids LOVE to draw and write, and I hope to share a little more on here now that I figured out how easy it is to use the scanner!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is quite unfortunate that Lola forgot to draw the pig's ears and tail... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you had boars on your farm! Lola really must've studied one carefully. As for Keaton's writing, VERY GOOD! :)

    --Andrea

    ReplyDelete