family

family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Whobody loves St. Patrick's Day?

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone...
Well...yes, today is St Patrick's Day. Lola is in fine form in her green shirt(s) and wearing EVERY single green 'pretty' we have in this house. She was pretty proud of her beautiful green outfit....and her beautiful hair. Sadly, today is Thursday, which means that Lola did not have preschool. Not to worry though, they celebrated yesterday...so she has been wearing her 'green' for 2 days! We do have a slight problem around here though. This morning, I left the kitchen window open and I think that a leprechaun got into our house!!! Check out the 'white' rice that Lola and I made for lunch...

So, today we had green rice and salmon for lunch! The color didn't bother Lola or Nash... Then after lunch Lola helped me make Keaton's birthday cake (see picture below)!!! I will write more about the birthday boy later....I didn't get any pictures of him before school.
I'm thinking that Lola might have to change her shirt before the parade.... (and I hope that it doesn't rain.) Happy St Patty's day!

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS enjoy your posts Lesa- you have such an amazing family!!! Love the GREEEEEN!

    ReplyDelete