family

family

Monday, March 21, 2011

whobody is getting into trouble?

Well...as you may know, Nash is always getting "into" things.... here are a few pictures of him getting into trouble. Now, understand that I am not posing him in these baskets and boxes...I just find him there. Please don't confuse these pictures with Shannon Dodd Photography... although she does put cute babies in boxes and baskets all of the time. Her pictures are a little (okay, a lot) better than the following: (and Shannon, I will be sending you a bill for the plug.... ;)



Nash's first passion is dumping out baskets and boxes and getting into them, but his second passion just involves dumping things out....


or trying to break things (doll stroller weight limit 15 lbs)
He is actually the house comedian....hope you enjoyed these pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, yay! I love the pic of the doll stroller, Lydia got one for Christmas and it was broken in 2 days because Clae pushed her around in it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I'm a big fan of Nash... but he just keeps on tugging at my <3 strings! I'll hand your 'bill' to my accountant- he'll probably tack on a few extra cents for your advice last weekend that he is still enamored by.

    ReplyDelete