family

family

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

whobody enjoyed Easter?

Well...we had a VERY busy Easter weekend. (At least it felt that way, anyway.) It all started on Saturday when we had lunch at Grandma & Grandpa Reimer's house...where we also did an Easter Egg Hunt.  The kids had lots of fun playing with their cousins!  Shortly after the Reimer Easter Egg Hunt we loaded the kiddos into the car and took them to the Clayton Easter Egg Hunt!  Keaton, Lola and Nash were all able to find 10 eggs (the limit) and had a blast doing it. Afterwards they played on the slides for a little while before we headed home for the afternoon (I'm pretty sure that was their favorite part.)

So THAT was Saturday (doesn't seem like much, but it sure did on Saturday:)  On Sunday morning when the kids woke up they hunted for their Easter baskets. Did I mention that "when the kids got up" means 5:30 AM? I think they were a little bit excited. I finally helped them at 6:45...I guess they were well hidden.  Keaton found his in the washing machine, Lola's was in the bathtub, and Nash's was behind the couch.  Here are some pictures of the kids with their 'loot'.

Lola's favorite thing in her basket was...the shredded paper. (I'm not kidding.)

Keaton, our chocolate lover, of course, LOVED the candy.

and Nash, he really enjoyed stealing the things out of the other 2 Easter baskets....!


 I am seeing that I have A LOT more pictures to put into this Easter stuff, so I think that I will say "to be continued...." and start another post with the other pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment