family

family

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

whobody is celebrating small victories?

So...I am having a bit of a 'rough' day around here. I am grumpy...and things are just not seeming to go my way....but I have noticed a few things that can be considered small victories.

ONE:  we seem to have found a way to contain Nash...
he seems to be able to get INTO Cruz's exersaucer...but can't get out!

(yes, he is looking into a little mirror here)

TWO: the weather is actually nice enough for the kids to play outside today!


THREE: Lola and Nash had a fun tea party complete with apples, cheerios, and almonds.

FOUR:  I have been able to get Cruz to take 2 naps in his crib (like a big boy!)
*yes, I know he shouldn't have blankies and animals...the kid likes soft things*




FIVE: the laundry is actually caught up...AND put away (for now...)


drumroll please....

and SIX:
one of the older 2 kids changed the toilet paper roll and ACTUALLY put it on the RIGHT way!

(this really made me happy...and was the inspiration for my post...usually they put it on the other way...and I suffer through the whole roll...and no,
I don't change it...as much as I want to....)


It is the small victories such as these that I should be focusing on... :)  Hopefully tomorrow will feel a little more organized and peaceful.... I am taking a date night with my husband (and Cruz) tonight! That always helps...

1 comment:

  1. LOL....I feel the same away about the toilet paper! Cruz is so cute...what an angel! Landon and Trenten both had to had soft things to sleep with also so they always had soft blankies. I just always checked on them frequently so I don't see any harm there. Mommy knows best! I bet the kids were excited to get out and play! You should add #7, your house is SPOTLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete