family

family

Monday, April 9, 2012

whobunny attempted family pictures?

After church on Easter Sunday I had a great idea! I wanted to get a nice family picture taken since we were all in coordinating outfits...and no one had totally drooled or spilled on theirs yet.... :)  First...the picture I shot of the 3 older kiddos... I love this one... :) Keaton is so handsome.





Now....I will say that I was the only one who thought that the family picture was a great idea.  Nash...well, he just doesn't cooperate well. He always thinks that he should be the ONE holding Cruz in every picture.... This first picture was okay...except Cruz (and the dot above my eye....)

This one...well, this isn't the best picture of Jason or Cruz...but THIS is why I have Shannon Dodd do our family pictures.... :) Snapshots just don't always seem to cut it!

of course the attempt at the 4 kids.... Yes...Nash was whining about not getting to hold Cruz...so after this picture I let him hold Cruz (I held him the whole time too...which is why I didn't get a picture...)


and of course...then Lola wanted to hold him. I think this picture is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! His facial expression (it is like he is saying "Lord, help me!") ...and that fact that he is seriously ALMOST as big as her.... 4 months old.... :)

and...later while Jason and I were changing Cruz on the sidewalk (classy, I know) My parents got this great one with the older 3 kids. CHECK out Nashity Nash. Funny guy....

2 comments:

  1. I posted something similar last night. Only I don't even attempt to take pics with all 5 of us.

    ReplyDelete