family

family

Thursday, April 12, 2012

whobody is Nash's newest bestest friend?

In the last month, Keaton and Nash have been having more and more fun together. It MAY be because Nash isn't quite the destroyer he was in the past...(Don't get me wrong...he is still a destroyer, but he doesn't completely ruin Keaton's 'set ups' EVERY time he walks into his room...just some of the times :) !  Anyway, lately they have been playing together more and more...and now when Nash wakes up from his nap and in the morning, he yells for "Keatie" instead of me! I love to see this relationship forming between my kids!



These are pictures from yesterday afternoon while Lola was at gymnastics...the boys and I went and played at a park for 20 minutes...and boy, did they have fun!













We ended the night with a pizza picnic.  (Daddy is in the field, so I am on my own...pizza was the easy answer for gymnastics night.) 

Notice the milk filling the applesauce portion of Nash's tray....

No comments:

Post a Comment