family

family

Thursday, June 2, 2011

whobody is a gymnastics star?

Okay. So I am a little behind on the blogging thing. I apologize.  I hate to be the one to play the "I'm pregnant" card, but hey, I'm pregnant. :) I have been utterly and totally exhausted (and pretty nauseous) and so if something isn't top priority, it hasn't been getting done around here. 

Things that have been getting done: kids fed, kids bathed, kids clothed, kids loved, laundry washed and dried (not put away),  and tee ball played. We have also spent a lot of time visiting Grandpa Firetruck at the nursing home...which totally triggers my nausea because he is sad, which makes me sad...which makes me sick AND the place totally smells like urine...which also makes me sick. :(  Other that that we have just been living life around here!

So about a month ago, Keaton and Lola had their gymnastics recital... they have gymnastics practice throughout the school year every Wednesday for 1/2 hour. It is amazing what they learn...and how flexible kids can be! Here are some action shots:




Here the kids are lined up at the end of their program to take their bows...

 and Keaton and Lola with the flowers that Grandma Piano gave them.  They had a blast...and I would write more about it....except, instead I am just going do some more posts.  Looking through my pictures I am thinking I better catch up! Summer is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment