family

family

Friday, May 16, 2014

whobody is a sweetie?

This is the last big bunch of pictures in my "catch up" of Dirx's first few months. After this, hopefully I can do a few more detailed posts.

These pictures are from mid March to mid April…

Dirx was very difficult during these months. It was a huge struggle to try to keep him content, and keep my other kids happy. It is hard to have patience with the other 4 when the littlest is fussing constantly. :(  He was just not happy at all…but it seems we have that worked out now. For the most part, anyway! We were still FULL of love for him! I just struggled so much when I couldn't soothe him though. I was wishing he could talk so he could tell me what was wrong! Poor baby. It broke my heart. He is such a sweet little boy!

Now…as an almost 4 month old, he is a completely different baby, full of smiles and content most of the time (except the normal baby fussy time in the evening). I will take this any day! He has even slept through the night the last 6 nights (I hesitate to even type that…because it seems when I acknowledge stuff like that it changes…). 
So…here is month 3 in pictures.

[month three]












one of my favorite pictures… Cruz so jolly…and Dirx so serious!









Okay. Phew. Caught up…to Easter at least! I need more hours in the day!!!
 (Or, maybe I should just quit sleeping….)

No comments:

Post a Comment