family

family

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

whobody went to milwaukee?

Oh wow. I had these pictures ready a while ago…and never hit "publish". My apologies.  Things are beyond crazy this summer…good, but it seems we are very, very busy.  Barely time to catch my breath, much less, sit down at the computer for anything other than bookwork.

Well…here are our pictures from our trip to Milwaukee over the Easter weekend. Jason was actually planting, so I braved it alone with the 5 kiddos. My parents were also there, so I had some extra hands whenever I needed them.  We had a wonderful trip which included some great family time with my family and a trip to the Milwaukee Zoo. I guess this is just going to be some picture sharing…short on time so short on words.
Lucky you!


















No comments:

Post a Comment