family

family

Thursday, September 20, 2012

whobody scored their FIRST goal?

Do you see how happy this kid is?
 
 
Pure joy (and pride) right there. My all time favorite 'facial expression' that Keaton has is after he does something that he is either praised for or proud of....such as helping someone out, doing well on something at school....or
MAKING HIS FIRST SOCCER GOAL!
 
 He LOVES soccer this year, and I am enjoying it too. 
 
I think he likes being one of the
'big kids'
on the team...and trying to be a leader! 
 
Since Jason is in the field right now, he was not able to be there at the game...but Keaton told me that if he made a goal, I needed to call Dad right away! So, I did! I sure wish I would have been videotaping...
 
I would say I was distracted by my kids...but I am pretty sure they were all over on Nikole's blanket.... :)
 He is much more aggressive this year than last year! Confidence seems to have a lot to do with it. I am sure that now he has actually made a goal...he will even be 'in there' more! His team is called THE BLUE WHALES and is really fun to watch...and the abilities are all in a pretty close range so they seem to work together well. 

(It is also really cute to hear Lola and Nash yell
"GO BLUE WHALES" the whole game!)
Keaton has really grown up 'athletically' this year...making huge improvements in his baseball, basketball and, now, soccer skills!
 
We may have a little athlete on our hands after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment