family

family

Thursday, September 13, 2012

whobody loves their little cousin?

Okay, so a few weeks ago Tessa and Cora came and visited for the day.
 
I snuggled her a lot (I LOVE snuggling babies...especially ones that weigh less than 15 lbs...which my children surpass by 1 week old.) 
 
We had a great time chatting and catching up...and the kids loved spending time with such a little baby.  I don't remember if Nash or Keaton held her...but I did snap some pictures of Cruz and Lola.
 
I know what you are thinking....
"why are you letting Cruz hold Cora?"
my answer?
"why don't know...." (as Nash would say). 
 
No really, I don't remember why we did this...but we laughed and laughed because he seriously kept trying to eat her/kiss her.
 
 No babies were harmed in this photo shoot.
 
 
Lola is as proud as ever! She is so excited to have a sweet little girl cousin to take care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment