family

family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

whobody went to cassville?

Well...we are getting to the official end of summer....and I am looking through my pictures and realizing that I have a lot to catch up on here on the blog! As I have said before...I am planning on using this blog as a scrapbook....so I want to cover as much as possible. 
 
We really had a great summer....Jason and I were just reminiscing last night...and we really got to do almost everything on our 'list' with the kids for the summer.  I didn't know if that would be possible with Cruz (since he is still, ahem 'little' and still naps and all that baby stuff), but, as usual he was a trooper on our little outings.
 
In the beginning of July we took the kids on our annual ferry trip across the river to Cassville. The plan was to go there and eat and play at the parks....but it was SO HOT that we skipped the parks....but still had a wonderful lunch. 
 
 
Here are the kids when we were waiting for the ferry.
 
 
Cruz and I stuck in the shade...but the others went and played by the water.
 
 
The kids loved being on the ferry. 
(but sometimes I have a hard time getting Nash to cooperate.)
 
 
 
Here is our attempt at a family picture....
 
 
 
Now...check out what was really happening around us....no wonder we couldn't get Nash to look!
 
Even though the weather didn't let us play at the park, we still all had a great time on our 'family fun day'!

No comments:

Post a Comment