family

family

Monday, August 13, 2012

whobody is doin' good?

Oh Nash!
He is SO FUNNY.

This is one happy kid right here. He truly has joy pouring out of his eyeballs (most of the time).  Nash has really turned into a big boy this summer...and has become even more enjoyable.  We have decided that Nash is the kind of kid who is either 100 mph...or sleeping. He started out the summer being a little 'out of control' (a.k.a. a normal 2 year old) and he was a bit of a challenge....but here we are at the end of the summer with a boy who is SO sweet...and usually happy.
Oh, and as for the title of this post...

Nash always comes into the room and says
"What you doin' mommy?"
 (imagine him almost singing this...with "you" and "my" in mommy said in a very high voice....)
I usually answer with what I am doing "I'm cooking supper."
Nash's response "oooh" (he says ooooh instead of oh).
Then I say "What are you doing Nash?"
His response is always "Good!"

This conversation usually takes place at least 5 times a day! His response to the question of WHAT he is doing is always "Good."  Hilarious....

So now, everyone else in the house has started to do the same thing...answering that question with "Good" and always saying "oooh" instead of "oh".
Funny kid.






Well...I just needed a little something to brighten my day...it is pretty gloomy outside and I am feeling a little sad today.  Looking at these pictures and writing about Nash reminds me about the important things in life... My kids TRULY are a blessing....and today, I am especially thankful for Nashity-Nash....a.k.a. Smithers....a.k.a....Waylan.....a.k.a.....
the name he always refers to himself as, NASHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment