family

family

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

whobody can ride a bike?

Nash can ride a bike without training wheels!
 
Can you believe it??? I can't. He will be three in October.  He has had a balance bike since this spring...and seemed to really glide a long time on that.  We bought him this "rocketship bike" a few weeks ago, and he has tootled around on it a lot.  2 nights ago when I came outside after putting Cruz to bed...Jason had taken the training wheels off and Nash was trying to ride.  It only took him about 10 minutes and he had it! Now last night he was riding all over the yard...no problem  Of course the flip flops and huge pj pants weren't the most appropriate safety gear for learning to ride...but he survived! This kid is hilarious!
 
Last night Jason and I realized that Keaton learned to ride his bike only 2 summers ago (when he was 5), Lola learned last summer (when she was 4), Nash learned this summer (at age 2)....so I guess Cruz will have to learn next summer (age 1 1/2) ;).  We'll see how that goes!
 
 
 
He is SO proud (and so am I).  Now he can keep up with Keaton and Lola.
This morning he told me "I'm a big guy, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment