family

family

Friday, April 5, 2013

whobunny had a great Easter?

Here are some pictures from our Easter activities!

First, egg coloring! (We actually did this on the Monday after St Patrick's Day.)  

The kids had a great time! This year was actually enjoyable because the kids were old enough that I didn't have to really help! 
(other than set up, clean up, and referee!)  

This year, I prevented some of our usual fights by taking a permanent marker and writing their initial on the bottom of their eggs....therefore, no fights OR tears about who did which one....and about who gets to eat which one!






Lola also painted a nice picture of a rainbow...I am trying to be better about letting the kids do "messy" things...as much as it makes me cringe...it really doesn't usually end up being that bad! :) I told her I would be framing this rainbow picture for her room!


Then, on the Saturday before Easter, we always do the Easter Egg Hunt in Clayton!
This year, we hunted in the snow, but still had a great time!





Even Cruz got in on the fun...but here, 
we were still at the stage where he thinks he can't WALK! :) 



Mmmmm....delicious!


 Aren't they cute (when they are being good?)


Then, Easter morning they found their baskets....
they all enjoyed a new pair of pajamas, a squirt gun, bubbles, and CANDY!!!










Nothing wrong with a little candy before church and Sunday school...right?  

I then got everyone ready for church (pay no attention to the mess in the background.)
After I got Nash all spiffed up...
he added some headbands to
 "do his hair" 
and some rain boots 
"in case its muddy at church".


Our attempts at a group picture before church! :) 
We had just pulled Cruz out of his nap, and really didn't get a good one....
always in such a hurry!!! (and so hard to get everyone to cooperate...)

I can't RESIST my boys in ties. :) LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment