family

family

Friday, April 19, 2013

whobody is mr. personality?

Check out this cutie.....


and this one too....
"mom, meashure how big is my's brain."

(he is really into numbers lately)
When keaton and lola discuss 
what time they read til, 
what time they went to bed, 
and what time they woke up, 

nash will pipe in with 
"I shlept til 
shixty-five sheventy-two, 
are you sho proud of me?"
yes. yes I am.

This kid is SO lovable...but sometimes SO much work...and hard to keep up with!

He is at the age where he is saying so many things wrong, but just starting to correct them.
(Which I hate AND love.)
Example: he says "about" instead of "forgot"
"Mom, you about to give me my m&m's"

other examples of Nash-talk:
"I got to tell you 2 questions"
"and see how much minutes is it...."
"got a wittle accshident here"
(he seriously just said these to me while I am sitting here typing this....)


We have also had a lot of conversations about teeth around here lately...
SO...since Keaton and Lola have been losing teeth, Nash is convinced he has lost a tooth....right in the middle of his 2 front teeth...

"Wook. I wosht a toof! Right here...shee it? The toof fairy took it while I was sweeping!"
(so he thinks that the gap between his teeth is a lost tooth....) 
We have since corrected him, and he knows now...
but still says it, because he knows we think it is cute. 

He also always comes around when I am putting wax on Keaton's braces...and wants me to put wax on his too...so I pretend...and he LOVES it.

THREE: such a joyful age, 
but oh, so challenging! 
Nash truly is a BALL of fun!
(which I constantly need to remind myself when I am getting so frustrated!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment