family

family

Friday, April 5, 2013

whobody had the COOLEST seats?

As I have said before...we are Panther's fans.
(I think deep down this is our tricky way of trying to get our kids to go to college close to home...)

Anyway, they did not make the BIG NCAA tourney, and they did not make the NIT, 
but they DID make the CIT and were able to host every game they played!

So, we took advantage of this, and went to some games! 
It is great entertainment, the kids LOVE it, and the tickets are dirt cheap. 
(However, this does not fit in with our parenting theory of 
setting the entertainment bar low for our kids....)

SO...the following are the pictures from the first game we went to. 
(Everyone except Cruz got to go...we left Cruz with a babysitter mainly because the games all started at SEVEN....and that is when he usually goes to bed!)

This first game, we somehow got seats in ROW A!!!

That meant we were d.i.r.e.c.t.l.y. behind the guy who did the announcing, the d.j., the guys running the scoreboard, and the radio announcers!
 Our seats were 
very cool.

(I must admit, I didn't watch the game at all...
mostly because I was so enamored by all of the behind the scenes stuff!)

Here are the pictures!!!




I am not kidding when I say that when I get my camera out, this is what Nash instantly does!!! 
I don't even share HALF of the 
pictures I have like this!



Keaton is always VERY into the game and very into looking at records and stats!





Seriously...this was our view the whole game!










I tried to take pictures of the kids doing the "Interlude"!







Keaton wanted a picture of him and Ben Jacobson (the coach).


I don't think I have to tell you this, 
but Nash really doesn't watch the game.



winner winner chicken dinner!!!



Now for the fun part....playing on the court after the game!!!










Go Panthers!
(next year at least....they are now out of the tourney :))

1 comment:

  1. Omg I love these kids! Oh how I miss them so!!

    ReplyDelete