family

family

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

whobody played in the snow...finally?

I know...
it is now SPRING...the snow is almost melted...

BUT,
I had to share the pictures of Cruz's 1st and 2nd times playing in the snow...

Now, Cruz has been walking since the beginning of January....
but, it turns out once we put anything 
other than socks or robeez shoes on....

well, he thinks that 
he 
CAN'T 
walk!!!

SO...if we put his snow boots...OR shoes on him, 
he just 
STANDS there....
and kind of bounces.

(We have since been practicing wearing shoes inside...but I was tempted to keep this trick up my sleeve.....thinking about how 'containable' he would be this summer if he didn't think he could WALK when he was wearing shoes.)


SO...here are my LAST pictures of snow play...I promise. 
(there are a TON of pictures) 

Since he doesn't think he can walk, he "played in the snow" 
by riding around in the sled. 
(Keaton, his best buddy, did most of the work!)



















who can resist eating snow?????




and NOW.....I am just going to share our attempts at a '4.kiddos.at.a.time.' picture.
as usual, Nash was NOT cooperating.











acceptable....

No comments:

Post a Comment