family

family

Friday, March 15, 2013

whobody took some random pics?

So...when I am going through the pictures from my camera, if there are any that I love and want to share on my blog, I put them in a folder titled "blog". (genius, right?)

I have this random collection of pictures, that I just haven't been able to group together, or let them stand alone.... so, here they are. Random pictures of our everyday life.

First, Nash putting on a rock star show with Lola's microphone that she got for Christmas.
(Nash has since broken the stand for this.)




The kids LOVE to spend time playing with Trios. They all gravitate towards building the things on the instructions sheets rather than build their own thing...
I am tempted to hide all of those instructions.


Lola has really become an EXCELLENT reader. Some of the most precious times are when one kid is reading to another.... (also, in general, this is a very quiet time.)


This is Cruz after he 'played with markers'.... 
actually, Nash claimed that Cruz did this to himself, 
but I think that Nash actually did it because he kept on telling me that 
Cruz has a mustache!


I know I have posted pictures of this before...but even as I sit here and type this up....
Cruz is playing in that cupboard.


Lola loves to be nurturing...here she is feeding Cora a bottle!

On that same day...Here are the older 2 playing with Cora. After Cora spent the day here, Cruz would always get that boppy out and sit in it like that, and then get a blanket and fuss around until I laid it out for him to sit and play on!!!


Of course, Cruz & Nash playing with the exersaucer.


Lola LOVES to spend her time doing crafts...
she would color the whole day away if she could 
(and cut and glue)


And this is how Keaton's room normally looks. 
This rug from Ikea is one of the best things ever!


Everyone coloring...


Helping Cruz out (when he really didn't need help.)


Doing homework!


This was SO funny.  
This was a Saturday morning and for some reason, all 4 kids decided to hang out in the hallway.  They probably played there for 20 minutes...just chatting, climbing all over each other and giggling. I LOVE times like that. 
(Sometimes, however, they seem very few & far between.)

There you have it...now my "blog" folder is cleaned up.... 
onto the big 8th birthday this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment