family

family

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

whobody is finding their personality?

I think I said it in a previous post...but, since Cruz has started walking, he is
so. much. fun.

Don't get me wrong...he was fun before, but he is now getting to be super entertaining!
He is getting into everything...and emptying everything...and literally getting INTO everything.

When I clean up these bowls & lids & cups day after day, I remind myself that someday I will miss this.
I will miss this!
I know I really will.
So...I try to not be irritated when these things are laying all over the place.

Here is Cruzie doing some of his favorite 'tricks'...




On this day I had our old exersaucer out (because we got to babysit my niece Cora)...
so while I was washing the insert...Cruz climbed under it and 
stood up into the hole.  
So...my new invention....an exersaucer that an older kid can get in AND out of by themselves!!!  
He spent almost 10 minutes like that.




funny guy!


He loves to climb into any basket at all.


And play with any remote! 


On this day Cruz actually got stuck. He was hollering for me from the laundry room. 
Turns out he got stuck in the dirty laundry!! 
(so of course I had to get my camera)
Now that is a face of distress....


Just wanted to share a few of the random pics I have of Cruz.  
He is SO funny.... but, most of the stories of things that he does that makes me laugh...
well, they are more of the "you had to be there" moments.  

I will tell you though, he is the BEST dancer. (and we have a lot of dance offs).
And he is great at peek a boo. (when he stands behind a doorway, and peeks around it)
And loves to do 'ready, set, go!' (he takes off and runs for about 6 steps...then yells)

More coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment