family

family

Sunday, March 17, 2013

whobody interviewed the birthday boy?


and now for a quick interview with Keaton, the birthday boy:

1. My favorite food is....spaghetti.

2. My favorite sport is....basketball, baseball & soccer.

3. My favorite color is....blue.

4. My favorite thing to do outside is....play basketball & catch with dad.

5. My favorite song is...Country Girl Shake it for Me & 
I'm Elmo and I Know it.

6. When I grow up I want to be...a petting zoo farmer.

7. The coolest person on earth is...God & Jesus.

8. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go...to Africa & Disney World.

9. My favorite treat is...oreos, Milky Ways, brownies & cake .

10. A food I really don't like is... lunchmeat.

11. My best friends are... Lola, Nash, Cruz, Mom, Dad, Lily, Caden, William, Kylar, Aurelia, Elliott, Colton, Joshua, Carter, Mrs. Reichard.

12. Three words to describe me are...smart, happy, nice.

13. My favorite book is.....Magic Treehouse Books.

14. Before I fall asleep I think about...school.

15. I love to learn about...math.

16. My favorite thing to do with Nash is....play crazy.

17. My favorite thing to do with Lola is...play Subway Surf.

18. My favorite thing to do with Cruz is...play with him and be funny.

19. Something that makes me happy is...P.E. recess, Jumping Jane's, Disney World & time tests.

20. The best thing about being eight years old is...I am two years older than Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment