family

family

Friday, November 2, 2012

whobody tricked and treated?

Well...the little boys are down for their nap (at the same time!) so I thought I better take a few minutes and get our pictures up from trick or treating!
 
We had lots of fun.  It was cold..but not raining...so the weather was great for trick or treating.  I fed the kids an early dinner, and then we headed out on the town. Daddy met us uptown...and spent almost an hour with us doing the walking portion of the trick or treating.  He ran after the older 3, and I pushed this little penguin...
 
 Cruz actually had fun in the stroller. He just thought it was great to be outside and see all of the people! Not to mention...about everyone we met had to wiggle his feet and tell him how cute he was...
 
The kids did great this year. They are old enough to walk to the houses by themselves and everything, so we could just hang out on the street.  Our biggest issue was Nashity Nash would try taking more candy than he was supposed to...something I should have 'covered' before we left, I guess.
 
After a few houses, I grabbed a quick picture of all 4 kids...they obviously were ready to rumble, because I couldn't get them all to cooperate...I think they thought they were going to miss candy by taking that 2 minute break!
 
 
 
Did I mention that they RAN everywhere? Funny!
 Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
 
 
They just loved it when people just left their candy bowls on their front step....they were trick or treating with their own kids! (I wonder how much my kiddos would have taken if we weren't there...)
 
 
Yep! Still happy!
 Traditionally, we end at Andy & Mindy's house...and go in for a few minutes.  We always try to snap a picture of our kiddos together....
 
When we got home, we all dumped our candy together on the table...WOWZA!
 
I let them each pick 3 things to eat...of course, Lola and Keaton chose grandma's popcorn first! I think that is SO CUTE!!! Something different, I guess. Nash, however, chose a cookie and candy...and then after I put him to bed, he yelled for me THREE different times to tell me that "I a little bit hungy"....so I took him a piece of sausage, then a banana, and then a slice of cheese! I guess all of that running made him "hungy" and not tired.
We had a great night! I was so glad Jason was able to join us for a part of it... we sure like having him around.  Now...I can finally take down the Halloween decorations...and move more towards the Christmas ones! (No...I won't decorate for Christmas yet...I promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment