family

family

Monday, November 26, 2012

whobody had a sleepover?

 Whobody spent the night at our house last weekend?
 Here...let me take off her disguise...it was CORA! (my niece)
(sorry Tessa...Nash told me that Cora wanted to wear these....)
Last weekend, Cora spent the night at our house...and the kids had SO much fun with her. 
 I will quote Jason when I say "five is a lot".... but it went well. 
She is such a good baby and we had no problems at all...with her, at least.
 
The hardest part was that she is at the age where
she just lays on the floor and contently plays...
and Cruz is at the age where
he attacks ANYTHING laying on the floor....
 
We tried to keep the 2 separated most of the time.
 
 Lola had lots of fun holding her little cousin.....and actually drew her lots of pictures!
(The blurry blond stuff in the bottom of the above photo is,
of course, Cruz's mohawk.)
 
I wanted to include some of Lola's pictures...because I think that they are SO funny!  First...at the top, she calls that her 'fancy writing'...it says
 "From Lola to Cora....Hey! You might ask me why
my hair is colored!"
(and when she read this to me, she read it with a lot of SASS!)
 
 
 The second picture is of a rainbow (her favorite thing to draw right now) and it says..."Hmmm, where is that pot of gold?"
 
 
Lastly, a picture of Lola holding Cora and Nash "holding" Cruz!
(sidenote: We figured out last night that Nash only weighs 6 lbs more than Cruzie....and Nash was just as big as Cruz when HE was one!)
 
We had lots of fun having Cora stay overnight....the kids can't wait to have her over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment