family

family

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

whobody played in the leaves?

I  know. I know.
 
It has been a few weeks. Way too long. I totally agree.
 
It is just that I just keep moving this to the bottom of my 'to-do list'
and it hasn't gotten "to-done".
 
So...I am back at it today. Nash is watching Elmo...and I am playing on my computer.
 
Life has been good lately. The last few weeks of harvest went fast, and now Jason has been in for supper and bedtime every night for almost two weeks...which helps me out A LOT!
 
The adjustment to having him back home even went better than normal...
 
 The weather has been unusually nice for November, so we have spent lots of time outside...getting the yard ready for winter...and yes, decorating for Christmas.
(Pictures to come soon...)
 These pictures are from a day that the kids raked leaves and then played in them all afternoon and into the night. Even Cruz enjoyed it!!!
 I just love when they play together nicely and sweetly. THIS is not always the case. Lately, I feel that my kids have not been the sweetest, kindest, or most gracious little kiddos. Not sure how I am going to deal with that. 
 
It is so hard to be going into the Christmas season...and gift shopping...when I feel like my kids are acting like spoiled little people.  (sigh.) 
 
 
Oh well...always something to work on in the parenting world, right?  Hopefully, now I have broken the blogging seal...and I will get back to writing more again. We have been very busy....and I have lots of great pictures to share and stories to tell!
 
 
 
 
Hope you have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment