family

family

Monday, October 22, 2012

whobody is Nash?

 
 
and now for a quick interview with the birthday boy:

1. My favorite food is....pizza.

2. My favorite sport is....basketball.

3. My favorite color is....yellow.

4. My favorite thing to do outside is....ride mine rocketship bike.

5. My favorite song is...E-I-E-I-O.

6. When I grow up I want to be...fireman.

7. The coolest person on earth is...Keaton.

8. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go...at Jodi's (the restaurant)

9. My favorite treat is...chocolate teddy grahams.

10. A food I really don't like is...peacock. (?)

11. My best friends are...Cagney, Mason, Devin, Keaton, Lola, Colton, Tate, Lily, Nikole, Jeff, Aidan, Charlotte, Olive,  Grandma Zittergruen, & Grandma Tractor, Rachee, Alicia, Blake, Kylee & Alison.

12. Three words to describe me are...cool, fast, tired.

13. My favorite book is.....E-I-E-I-O (Jolly Barnyard).

14. Before I fall asleep I think about...mine flashlight.

15. I love to learn about...Jesus.

16. My favorite thing to do with Keaton is....work.

17. My favorite thing to do with Lola is...play toys.

18. My favorite thing to do with Cruz is...play baby toys.

19. Something that makes me happy is...Goo Goo Ga Ga! (this is what he says to make Cruz happy)

20. The best thing about being three years old is...havin' my birthday cake.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the birthday interview, I started doing this too!

    ReplyDelete