family

family

Thursday, July 19, 2012

whobody is a little behind?


I am behind in blogging....
I am behind on bookwork....
I am behind on my housework....

I was behind on laundry....but worked on it all day...and this is the result:



I was pretty proud of myself when this was all done...
THAT being said, these are only the kids' clothes and the towels...I still have the adult laundry in the house to fold and put away.

Preparing for our vacation to Chicago made me behind on the laundry in the first place...
THEN being in Chicago for 4 days in 100 degree heat...going out for all meals...swimming...well that ALL creates a lot of laundry!

I hope to catch up here in the next few days. We have very little on the calendar for the next 2 weeks...and I am so excited about that. This summer has been CRAZY BUSY!  Hopefully I get a chance to write about all of the fun things we have been doing soon!

I hope you enjoyed my finished laundry as much as I have...now to put it away!
(Yes, their closets are pretty empty!)

No comments:

Post a Comment