family

family

Thursday, July 19, 2012

whobody has a new cousin?

My sister Tessa has a new baby daughter....Cora Rose. She was born on July 9th and weighed in at 9 lbs and 3 oz! I was fortunate enough to be able to help 'coach' Tessa through labor and delivery. (Her husband, Steve, was there too....and although he was worried about getting woozy...he was a champ....and I really wasn't needed :) but was so glad that I could be there anyway!)  It was truly one of the most awesome things ever.  I have really loved (aside from the immense pain :) every one of my labors and deliveries...and it was really cool to see it from the other side. Tessa did awesome and now has a beautiful new daughter!





The kids were super excited to have a new cousin. (Lola is especially excited to have a little girl to take care of and teach how to be a girl rockstar!) I took the older 2 kids to visit Tessa and Cora at the hospital.  They loved it! Lola is very excited about the matching outfits we bought for her and Cora.




Then after Cora had a few days at home, our whole family stopped in to visit them on our way to Chicago! Nash was pretty excited to hold the baby...



Congratulations Tessa and Steve! We are so excited for you guys...and she is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment