family

family

Monday, September 2, 2013

whobody is a soccer princess?

Lola FINALLY gets to play soccer this fall.  
After 2 torturous years of watching Keaton play soccer, she is finally old enough.
She is so excited.
She finally has a reason to wear this "soccer princess" shirt.


I caught this picture during her first practice. 
She is very "into" the game and tries super hard to be a soccer star!  
Lola is very aggressive and loves to 
frolic around the field 
after the ball!
I really don't even know if I took this picture 
while she was actually kicking the ball...
or if she was just jumping around. 





The picture below was taken during one of the times that the coach told Lola to 
"take a rest" 
while the others were playing a scrimmage.  
She is very creative with her "resting".


She is excited to be on the "orange" team...and loves her jersey.

She does, however, wish that I wouldn't sit by my friends so that I could watch every second of her playing....instead of chatting! 
(But, that is SO hard, because they are so much fun to chat with.)

GO TIGERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment