family

family

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

whobody is all packed up for preschool?

So, I JUST went into Nash's room and got his backpack to get it ready for his first day of school tomorrow. 

He informed me that he already has it packed......


So, I pulled everything out...

and here are the bare essentials he thought he would need during his 3 hours of preschool! 



1 superhero cape
1 work goggles
1 whistle
8 pairs of socks
2 single socks
1 cardinal's foam claw
1 stuffed monkey
1 tape measure
6 matchbox trucks/cars
2 plastic dinosaurs

 [ Well. At least he got it ready! ]

I am sure Lisa-the-teacher will appreciate his preparedness.  Now...to find the REAL list of supplies I am supposed to send.  

(I'm pretty sure it doesn't include anything he has already packed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment