family

family

Monday, September 2, 2013

whobody had a fun summer?

As I was going through all of my pictures from the summer, I found these random ones that I just have to share!

Quite a few times over the summer, 
the kids would put on a concert for us
Sometimes they would use music from the iPod...and sometimes they (mostly Lola) would make up their own songs and sing.

On this particular night, the kids set up a drum set (complete with the pole from our teeball tee as a drumstick.)  Of course, Nash was the drummer.  I thought I had better pictures of this...but I can't seem to find them!  



Something else we did this summer was make "roads" on the carpet (on the warmest of days) for the kids to play trucks and tractors on.  I will say...
my urge to keep things in order beat me up enough to take the tape up before the kids were ready.  
They loved this...while it lasted, at least.


They have been playing outside 
together SO well
(most of the time)...
here Keaton was pulling everyone!!!


We have had lots of fun outside this summer!


Fun at the pool *during swim lessons*.  I miserably failed at getting the kids to the pool this year. We only went a few times....BUT they were fun. :)




AND of course...Lola going off of the high dive!
 AND Nash going off of the board! (very brave for a kid who doesn't get his head wet.)
He didn't "wuv it".  But he survived.

We DID make it to a Waterloo Bucks game. The kids had a blast (although Cruz was out of control, yet very entertaining for the people around us)
...and the "people watching" was wonderful. :)

Our summer has been extremely busy, but very fun. 

I haven't been feeling quite 100%...the beginning of the summer was about 25%...but now I think we are up to about 80 or 90. :)  

Things just don't QUITE go as they should when 
I am not on top of my game. 
Hopefully, as I get to the easier part of pregnancy, I can get things back in order and things can run a little more smoothly.  

I am sad that summer is over (as usual) BUT I am looking forward to the more relaxed time of year with not so much running and extra activities.  
I am hoping that harvest holds off for a few more weeks yet so we can enjoy some slower weeks with Daddy around!






No comments:

Post a Comment