family

family

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

whobody is in preschool?

 Today was the day Nash has been looking forward to for MONTHS.
His first day of preschool.

He came out of his bedroom this morning, fully dressed....
and did this (which I made him reenact for this picture) 
and he yelled:
"ITSCH MY FIRSHT DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!!"

He is very, very, very happy to be going to school

I am sure he will be great for Lisa-the-teacher. 
 It seems with both Lola and Nash, they turned a corner about 2 months before preschool started....I worried about BOTH of them and their behavior in school, but by the time it came around, they were different kids. (phew)

Nash is a wonderful little boy.  He is full of joy!  

This is a kid who either LOVES something or HATES something. 
There is no in between with him.  (But, truly, he mostly loves things.)  
He has become very caring towards Cruz and really loves to play with him, 
even if it is sometimes a little rough.  
He especially loves to be included in things that Keaton and Lola do....and be a 'big kid'.  

I have said it before, and I will say it again...
it is SO much fun to see the developing personalities of each of my kids.  
They truly are a blessing.

As I said earlier, Nash was super excited for his first day of school.  
He ate breakfast and then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 
Then I heard the pshhhhhh sound of mousse.  
Yes, this kid LOVES to put mousse in his hair....and really wanted to do it last night after his bath, but I convinced him to wait until this morning.







When we got to preschool, 
he was not nervous at all...
just extremely PROUD.



We found two of his bestest buddies for pictures: Tate...

...and Hayden.  
She seemed to be a little bit more in a silly mood than Tate. :)



Nash gave me a quick 
bump, high five, hug and kiss
...and sent me out the door.  
He is SO ready for this, and, surprisingly, so am I.

I am SURE that I drove away from here crying when I dropped Keaton off....
but not today.  
It helps that he is so excited about his and 
barely nervous at all.  


I KNOW he is going to have a great day. 
I can't wait for 11:00 to come so I can pick him up and hear all about it.  
(He will be disappointed that it is over so soon.)

For now, I am getting lots done around the house...Cruz is just now waking up! 
Now for some quality time with my littlest buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment