family

family

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

whobody had a "fairly" good time?

So…it may be 2 months AFTER the fair…but here are our pictures from one of our most favorite weekends of the summer.



As usual, the animals were a HIT!













We did the wristband night ONE night…and the kids had a blast going from ride to ride
….over and over and over. (They were exhausted.)














Seriously…I think that this is my all time favorite picture of Dirx.





Dirx got plenty of attention.




Of course we had ice cream….every single night.




And my favorite part…the concert at night.







Then on Saturday night of the fair…bull riding. The kids love to watch this…I, however, can't stand to watch people get hurt (or see them potentially get hurt). But they love it, so we watch it.  We had a great time at the fair. 




As you can see…Lola and Keaton look a little tired here….



Bear with me…I am almost done 'catching up' from summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment