family

family

Monday, October 28, 2013

whobody loved homecoming?

I finally got all of my pictures gone through from September....
so last week was catch up week for me in my photos...
and this week, hopefully I can catch up on the blog!

Of course, one of the kids' favorite weeks 
of the year is homecoming week!
They love to dress up and all of the 
exciting things they do at school.

(However, it does cause some unneeded stress 
coming up with the perfect outfit for my kids...)

I was able to (luckily) catch a picture of them before each school dress-up day.

monday: neon day




tuesday: cowboy/cowgirl day




Seriously...how cute are Lola's boots? right? 

and the red tank top is one we have had for over a year...and she wouldn't ever wear it until I told her it looked like a cowgirl shirt...now she wants to wear it all of the time!

of course, little cruz ship had to wear the hat too.




wednesday: hawaiian day



 thursday: throwback day
(poor lola had to stay home sick with a tummy bug that day)




friday: eagle pride day
(I am including lots of pictures of this day...seriously, look at Nash in each of them...he was having one of those bad mornings...he didn't like where I put his face tattoo and he just couldn't get over it....
he is in all of these pictures behind the kids crying.

 It makes me laugh now...but he was making me crazy that morning!





We had a lot of fun dressing up for homecoming week! 
It is getting to be a little less stressful because the kids are getting older and are 'getting' into it more (and coming up with their own outfits).

We went to the Homecoming game
and had a great time! 
They actually started it early because of an incoming thunderstorm...
so it didn't even last past the little boys' bedtimes!

I really love to get the kids into the excitement of "school spirit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment