family

family

Friday, November 1, 2013

whobody misses the river?

Halloween is over (except for the kid's costume party uptown tonight)

 Every year, I am amazed at how quickly this Iowa weather changes from 
summer into winter!  

Last week when I was catching up with my photos...I came across these that I hadn't even gone through yet. This was on Sept. 9th. (which really wasn't all that long ago!)  
This was the last time we went on the river with the kids for the year! 
I enjoyed looking through the pictures...maybe because they warmed me up a little....

 The kids had SO MUCH FUN on the river this summer! And since this is my 'family scrapbook' I needed to include these awesome pictures on my blog (even if they are a little out of season!)
























No comments:

Post a Comment