family

family

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

whobody is 4 year old Nash?



Well, last weekend it was Nash's 4th birthday!

 I have a lot to write about...(and hopefully I actually do it).  
I like to do a post with a description of each kid around their birthday...they are so fun to look back on. 

I looked at Nash's 'description' from last year (check it out)...and I cried because I was laughing so hard.  I hope I "have it in me" to write something up for Nash as a 4 year old soon...
but, for now, I will start with the annual...birthday interview
*here is last year's interview if you want to compare



birthday interview


1. My favorite food is....chicken.

2. My favorite sport is....soccer ball.

3. My favorite color is....blue.

4. My favorite thing to do outside is....go in the hay fort.

5. My favorite song is...Jake & the Neverland Pirates.

6. When I grow up I want to be...crane driver.

7. The coolest person on earth is...Katie.

8. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go... Jumpin Janes!

9. My favorite treat is...Rolos.

10. A food I really don't like is...broccoli.

11. My best friends are...Keaton Lola and Cruz, and Kyle and Paige and Brooklyn and Tate and Hayden.

12. Three words to describe me are...funny, fast, and tall.

13. My favorite book is.....David & Goliath

14. Before I fall asleep I think about...Jesus.

15. I love to learn about...apples.

16. My favorite thing to do with Keaton is...play baseball.

17. My favorite thing to do with Lola is...read a book on the couch.

18. My favorite thing to do with Cruz is...play games.

19. Something that makes me happy is...tattoos.

20. The best thing about being four years old is...going to preschool!


No comments:

Post a Comment