family

family

Monday, June 18, 2012

whobody is SO done with school?

Okay...okay...okay! School was actually over like 3 weeks ago...but summer has seemed SO busy that I haven't made time to catch up on this blog! Therefore, just to 'get it done' I am going to lump the rest of the school stuff into ONE post...  The kids are both happy to be done with school, but they don't know it. :) They both claim to miss school...but they are LOVING more free time and play time and outside time (not to mention, staying up later).

The first exciting thing at the end of the school year was the day that Lola got to ride the bus to school with Keaton to go to a practice day of Kindergarten. She LOVED this day (and so did her very tremendously hugely extremely proud big brother)! Lola had a great day, and is very much looking forward to Kindergarten.

Another thing at the end of the year was Keaton's Spring concert....here are Lola and Nash as spectators....

and here is Cruz as a spectator.... (I think he thought it was boring...;)


And...of course, Keaton as a performer....He loves this stuff!!!


The next week we had Lola's Preschool Graduation Program.  She stood up on stage VERY well, and was quite the little dancer and singer. (She really does think she is going to be a rock star someday). I didn't get many photos of her onstage because I was mostly taking videos with my camera...TOO CUTE!!!


Lola in her graduation cap... (I will be using this picture again in about 12 years....)





Then the day before the last day of school, I got to join Keaton's class on their field trip to Osborne. We had lots of fun...I love to see how he interacts with his friends! What a good kid!


Well...I am SO happy to see my kids be done with school. I like having them home more and knowing everything about their day (instead of having to ask them about it). I tell you what though...I am a little sad to know that Keaton is no longer a first grader...and Lola is no longer a Preschooler... It is hard for me to see my kids grow up. *Yes, I know that is what they are supposed to do....

Things are CRAZY though...we have Tee Ball/ Little League 4 times a week...we already had Bible School...and swimming lessons start TODAY and last for 2 weeks.  June is always crazy busy...but I am LOVING it.... (most of the time anyway). Luckily, Cruz is a very laid back traveler and has been excellent on all of our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment