family

family

Thursday, August 4, 2011

whobody wants to know what Nash has been up to?

I thought that since most of my posts are about Keaton and Lola's accomplishments, I would share some pictures of Nash and what he has been up to since May...... Lots of pictures....but will probably worth your wait to see them.

Enjoy. I know I have....

 In May, Nash decided to organize one of my cupboards (and then get in the container after I had picked things up....).


He likes to get himself his own water (or tries to) with Lola's tea cups....

of course....a cozy place to sit


and again....cozy....

and again....cozy...


hmmmmm....I guess this drum will work great for a helmet too~

He hopped in the bath with his jammies on (right after Lola got out).  He, of course, had gotten out 10 minutes previous to this picture.....


And really, what one and a half year old doesn't like to pour their own cheerios in the morning?

not to mention, coffee (okay, I stopped this one right away)

favorite place (for some reason) the stool....
 and again.

 yee haw!

 safety first.
                  
And, Nash's favorite thing to do this summer is get Horsey Rides from Keaton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment