family

family

Sunday, May 12, 2013

whobody is so lucky to be their mom?

Today is Mother's Day! 
So, while the little boys are napping, 
I am 'playing' on my computer instead of working. :)  

I feel so blessed to be a Mom. My kids are the greatest...
and I only hope I am a blessing to them 
as much as they are blessing to me.

Here are a few of our Mother's Day activities....

Earlier this week, we planted a pot of petunias for each Grandma....
this was the first year that the kids actually DID it instead of just watched me do it. 
(Well, Keaton and Lola planted, Nash tried his best....and Cruz just played.)

 The only way I could get Cruzie to stay in the picture was to move this booster seat over there. He was obsessed with sitting in it! I think they did a very nice job of planting....
Now Nash "Get your hands out of your mouth!!!"


The other thing we did for the Grandmas was make cards/pictures. 
Here is a picture of Nash painting....
it really helps to have your tongue out when you are working hard.

Ah, yes, the best way to color is with a pliers.....


I just took this picture the other night.... Cruz actually got in on the pre-bedtime book reading. He LOVED it! 
Look at all of them, they sure miss Daddy when he gets busy.


Here are the things I got from the kids for Mother's Day! I love this kind of stuff...

First from Keaton:


Then, from Lola: 








My two favorites are that she thinks my favorite thing to do is 'go on a date' (because it really is one of my favorites) AND that the best thing about my mom is 'she gives me ideas'! Teachers....thank you so much for having your students make these kinds of things... I LOVE IT!

 And, Keaton also made these for me, and signed Nash and Cruz's names on the back too.

Feeling so blessed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment