family

family

Monday, May 13, 2013

whobody loves boom pops?

You may or may not know this....but,
it is POPSICLE season.

(Well, it is at least when the temp is above 60)

Our normal summertime popsicle is a Mr. Freeze... but I decided to splurge on the night that the kids helped me plant Mother's Day flowers....and I bought Bomb Pops. 
Not just any Bomb Pops...but Hawaiian Punch Bomb Pops (or something like that.)

THIS was Cruz's first popsicle.

What in the world do you want me to do with this?????


Oh...eat it like the rest of the kids? SURE!

Lola is the popsicle lover in the family, with Nash coming in at a close second.  
Keaton doesn't really care for 'fruity' sweets...he would much prefer something 'chocolate'....
but suffered through the popsicle anyway.  

Too bad chocolate Jello pops are no longer around, 
BOTH Keaton and I would be so happy 
(and I would be about 25lbs heavier.)



The boys and their red lips!

By the end of this bomb pops experience, I learned 2 things.

#1   ONLY do this when we are taking a bath right way. 
Cruz was like walking piece of fly tape.
(I hope everyone thinks that is as funny as I do....'cause I am totally sitting here laughing out loud.)
He was SO sticky, and although there aren't many flies out yet, 
they were pretty much chasing him around.

#2   Mr. Freezes are MUCH less messy! So...I think we will stick to them....



And, the rest of the week, Nash kept on talking about the "BOOM POPS" and how great they are.
SO...now, we call them boom pops.



No comments:

Post a Comment