family

family

Sunday, March 18, 2012

whobody went from 0 to 7 so quickly?

pictures of keaton at or around his birthday every year...

*zero*

*one*



*two*



*three*



 *four*



*five*




*six*



*seven*

he is really getting so grown up....

and now for a quick interview with the birthday boy:
1.  My favorite food is...pizza.
2.  My favorite sport is...t ball.
3.  My favorite color is...purple.
4.  My favorite thing to do outside is...ride my bike.
5.  My favorite song is...Rocky Mountain High.
6.  When I grow up I want to be...a farmer with daddy.
7.  The coolest person on earth is...God.
8.  If I could go anywhere in the world I would go...to Disney World.
9.  My favorite treat is...Rolos.
10.  A food I really don't like is...salad.
11.  My best friends are...Lily, Aurelia, Caden, Ryleigh, Rachel, Kelly Jo, Trevor, William.
12.  Three words to describe me are...big, fast and kind.
13.  My favorite book is....One Winter's Day.
14.  Before I fall asleep I think about...school.
15.  I love to learn about...animals.
16.  My favorite thing to do with Lola is...ride bikes together.
17.  My favorite thing to do with Nash is...play in his room.
18.  My favorite thing to do with Cruz is...talk to him.
19.  Something that makes me happy is...playing games with my family like Uno.
20.  The best thing about being seven years old is...that I'm big.

No comments:

Post a Comment